Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Online Surveys

Reviews of online survey websites based on my experience...


e-Rewards: It seems simple enough, take surveys and earn money! Well, the reality is that you need to earn at least $70 in order to receive $25 in gift cards. Some surveys pay out $15+, but I have found that it is very hard to qualify for these types of surveys. In fact, I have never qualified. Other rewards include magazine subscriptions and coupons. In my opinion, it is not worth the time to complete surveys to eventually earn a measly reward.

OneOpinion: Here is another case of "I never qualify for any surveys". I signed up with them a month ago, and only have the $5 in my account that I received for signing up. You need to have $20 in order to cash out, so I don't see that goal anywhere in the near future. 

Pinecone Research: This is my favorite survey website. The catch? You have to be invited. I have no idea how I got an invite a few years ago, but I did. I got paid $2 for each survey I completed, and it was mailed to me soon after I completed it. They always paid, and it was great! I also participated in studies to test products. They mailed me free products to evaluate and I got paid! I only got a few a month, so I didn't make any real money here, but every little bit helps. Unfortunately, I got busy and passed on some surveys and was subsequently removed from their list.  They like people to be active in their survey taking. I hear now that they are paying $3 per survey, so if you can get an invite take it! 

Tellwut: This is a point based survey site. For each survey/quiz you take, you receive points (the ones I have taken are 5-10 points each). For every 4,000 points you accrue, you can redeem a $10 Amazon gift card, or a $25 Walmart gift card for 10,000 points. That sounds like a lot, but it is easier than it sounds. It literally takes about 10 seconds to complete a survey. Unlike other sites, there is nothing to qualify for, which is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment